Thursday, November 17, 2022

Penguin Party Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello there, Waleska here with you. I have a fun penguin card to share with you today using the Penguin Party Stamps. For my card today I used a some of my favorite oxide ink colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Party Winter Themed Holiday Card by Waleska Galindo

To create this card I started with the background I inked a piece of white cardstock with oxide inks in colors Shaded Lilac, Kitsch Flamingo and Salvaged Patina, I then cut a snow hill from white cardstock. I stamped and color the cute penguins (it was hard to choose from all the adorable penguins on this set).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Party Winter Themed Holiday Card by Waleska Galindo

I stamped some snowflakes with versamark ink and added white embossing powder, I cut and inked them with the same colors I used for the background and used foam tape to add them to the sky. I added some iridescent stars and the sentiment fun and festive at the bottom of this panel.

I adhered this panel to a lilac frame and then a white card base, I love the fun faces of this penguins, they are definitely enjoying the cold weather. Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful rest of your day!

-----------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm back this week with this super cute and fun interactive card showcasing Penguin Party. Today we're going all non-traditional again with a pink sky, a violet Christmas tree and a penguin snow surfing on his belly!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Party Winter Themed Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Cozy Christmas, Passionate Penguins, North Pole)

And to make this fun little scene, I picked:
- the tree from Cozy Christmas
- the snowflakes from Snowman Kisses
- one more penguin from Passionate Penguins
- the North pole sign from North Pole

I started off by cutting my background panel out of bristol cardstock, and I stenciled it using oxide inks: at the top I created a bright pink sky using spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry, and on the lower part, I created snow hills using salvaged patina.

I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. Next I created the interactive panel, and I invite you to watch the process video down below to see how it was made, it's always easier to understand with images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Party Winter Themed Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Cozy Christmas, Passionate Penguins, North Pole)

Once my interactive panel was done, I attached it on a Dots & Stripes Pastels purple panel, and then that purple panel on a white panel. And next I attached all my cute images on the interactive panel using foam squares and liquid glue.

Next I added the final details: an arrow to let the recipient of the card know that they have to go back and forth with the wheel to make the penguin surf. I also white heat embossed my "Hope your holiday is fun & festive" greeting from Penguin Party on a pink banner that I attached at the bottom of the panel using foam squares, and finally I added a dot of glossy accents on each light in the Christmas tree.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Party Winter Themed Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Cozy Christmas, Passionate Penguins, North Pole)

And that's it! We have a super adorable and fun interactive card showcasing the cutest penguins ever! As always you can watch the process video for more details & information (click on the image above). Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Dies
Cozy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Stamps
Penguin Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Dies
Penguin Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowman Kisses Stamps
Snowman Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowman Kisses Dies
Snowman Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: