Monday, February 1, 2021

Stitched Circle Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a card using the new Stitched Circles dies! These dies are such a great staple and the large set plus the small set give you every size you could possibly need! I used the Stitched Circle Small dies today to make a wreath for some pretty Pink Peonies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Circle Dies Pink Peonies Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I made the base of the wreath by using the two biggest Stitched Circle Small dies on kraft cardstock to make a circle frame. I added this to a piece of grey polka dot paper from the Subtle Grey Tones pack that I die cut with the frame from Frilly Frames Hexagon. I adhered the die cuts to a kraft card base and set aside.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Circle Dies Pink Peonies Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several flowers and leaves from Pink Peonies in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut them out with the matching dies, then arranged them on my wreath in one corner. In the opposite corner, I made a bow from some light brown twine. For my sentiment, I die cut the Hello Word die twice from white cardstock and once from kraft. I glued the layers together for a dimensional word and added it to the center of my wreath.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, happy February!! Mayra here with you today. I have a Valentine card and tag set to share with you. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Circle Dies Harvest Mice Scalloped Tag Dies Friendship Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the adorable mice and cheese from the Harvest Mice, and the hearts from the Meow & Furever stamp sets. I used Copic markers to color the images in. For the mice, I used E40, E81, E41, E31, E55, and E35. For the pink areas, I used R22 and R00. For the cheese, Y11, Y08, Y19, YR24, and a bit of E35. 

Next, I used the brand new, really awesome Stitched Circle Small dies and the Stitched Circle Large dies to create the cheese effect for these Valentine's.  I used the smaller sized circles in the sets to die cut the holes onto the yellow cardstock panel. I then used Distress Oxide inks in the colors Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed to add colors to all of the die-cut circles and the card panel, and tag. To create the tag and the centerpiece circle for the card, I used the Scalloped Circle Mat 1  dies set. Next, I die cut the smaller of the Scalloped Tag Square dies and trimmed off a bit. Then, I adhered it to the back of the scalloped circle tag.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Circle Dies Harvest Mice Scalloped Tag Dies Friendship Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I used the sentiments from the beautiful Inside Greetings Birthday stamp set. For the 'enjoy' sentiment, I used one of the speech bubbles from the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles dies set. 

I hope you enjoy the set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment