Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Captivating Camellias Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Julia

Happy Wednesday Sunny Studio friends! Franci here with you today, showcasing the new Captivating Camellias set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Captivating Camellias Layered Basket Banner Basics Mother's Day Card by Franci Vignoli

I started by creating my card base out of white cardstock, then covered the front with some patterned paper from the Subtle Grey 6x6 paper set. Then I stamped all my flowers and the little basket from the Layered Basket set with some inks from the Memento Drops ink family and cut them out with their coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Captivating Camellias Layered Basket Banner Basics Mother's Day Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I arranged all my flowers and leaves (I felt like a real florist! Ha!) and I secured them all down with foam adhesive. I stamped my sentiment into a banner from the Banner Basics setcut it out and glued it on top of my basket, then I added some clear sequins here and there to finish up my design.

Another card that brought me out of my comfy zone but I'm so happy about how it turned out! Hope you like it too and that you are now inspired to create, have a lovely day!

-------------------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! I hope you are having a good week so far! It's Julia here - this time with a floral sympathy card. It's always unfortunate to have to send such cards, but I do like to at least have one or two on hand in case I need it. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Captivating Camellias Frilly Frame Dies Sympathy Card by Julia Englich


I kept this one really clean and simple, so that the beautiful flowers from the Captivating Camellias, the stitched mat from the Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies and the gorgeous script from the Inside Sympathy Greetings stamp sets really stand out! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Captivating Camellias Frilly Frame Dies Sympathy Card by Julia Englich


If you would like to see how this card was made, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks used: Altenew Floral 6 Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set. 

Thank you so much for spending this time with me today! Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Dies
Captivating Camellias Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Sympathy
Inside Greetings Sympathy
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Stamps
Layered Basket Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Dies
Layered Basket Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment