Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Garden Fairy Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Julia

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with you, with a magical card featuring the new Garden Fairy set. I fell in love immediately with these super cute images, so adorable!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Spring Shower Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I stamped all my images, adding some clouds from the Spring Shower set, colored them with Copics and die cut them out. I went for a super soft look and I also added some details with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Spring Shower Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I created my card out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and inked the top with the Worn Lipstick Distress ink oxide. I glued all my images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and I also added some googly eyes to my little snail. Then I stamped my sentiment and added a few clear sequins here and there to finish my design.

I'm so in love with this clean and simple card!! Hope you like it too and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

----------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are doing well! It’s Julia here - this time with a magical birthday card. I don't know about you, but I am always running low on birthday cards. So this year I am determined to make lots of them! I created this magical forest featuring the super adorable Garden Fairy stamp set! Those fairies really are just the cutest!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Rustic Winter Dies Home Sweet Gnome Birthday Card by Julia Englich


To build my scene I also used the little mushrooms, the cute little caterpillar and birdie from Home Sweet Gnome stamp set, as well as the Slimline Nature Borders and Rustic Winter dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Rustic Winter Dies Home Sweet Gnome Birthday Card by Julia Englich

For my sentiment I used the Santa Clause Lane and Garden Fairy stamp sets and also my new favorite alphabet dies: the Loopy Letters!

If you would like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks used: background: Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide. Grass: Cracked Pistachio and Pine Needles Distress Oxide. Copic Markers used: Y000, Y00, Y11; E000, E00, E11, R20; E30, E31, E33, E35; E40, E41, E43, E44; G20, G21, G24, G28; C0, C2; BG0000, BG10, BG11; B60, B63, B66; RV0000, RV000, RV63, RV66.

Thank you so much for spending this time with me today! Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment