Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Eggs To Dye For Cards and Video Tutorial with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! I hope you're doing well! It’s Julia here with a fun Easter scene card! For this one I used the brand new Eggs To Dye For as well as the Chickie Baby stamp sets! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Chickie Baby Slimline Dies Easter Card by Julia Englich

I just love how you can add lots of different patterns to the eggs with the layering images! I chose the outline egg image and colored them in and then I heat embossed the patterns on top with a shimmery embossing powder!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Chickie Baby Slimline Dies Easter Card by Julia Englich

I die cut the grass with the Slimline Nature Borders and I also added a couple of sweet little butterflies from the Garden Fairy stamp set.

If you would like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks: background: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide. Grass: Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide. Copic Markers: Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y11, YR23; R000, R00, R20; BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13; V0000, V000; RV63, RV66; B60, B63, B66; C0, C2. Embossing Powder: Nuvo Shimmering Pearl.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a rainbow Easter card for you to enjoy. Aww this is sooo cute! I love all these eggs and all the little egg critters!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Slimline Dies A Good Egg Easter Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut my white stitched panel using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies set and created a matching card base. Then I masked the bottom part of my stitched panel and inked the top with the Worn Lipstick Distress ink oxide.

I stamped all my images from the new Eggs To Dye For set, colored them with my copics and cut them out. Then I also added the little chick and other elements from the A Good Egg set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Slimline Dies A Good Egg Easter Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued all my images down with foam adhesive, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and adhered my decorated panel to my card with double sided tape.

Finally I added some clear sequins and this card is ready to wish one of my friends Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like it!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


A Good Egg Dies
A Good Egg Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Good Egg Stamps
A Good Egg Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment