Sunday, January 31, 2021

Snail Mail Friendship Valentine's Day Card with Mendi

Hello there!  I hope you've been enjoying a wonderful weekend so far!  I just wanted to pop in with another card using our new Snail Mail Stamps and dies that would be perfect for sending a friend this Valentine's Day.

I had colored and cut out all these pieces to create this card prior to our sneak peek week, but in the frenzy of my cardmaking they were buried and lost under a large pile on my desk. When I was tidying things up a bit I came across them, along with some other pieces sitting on my desk and thought it would be fun to take a creative break from the rest of my "to do" list and create this little card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail You Make My Heart Smile Friendship Valentine's Day Card with Mendi

I paired the images from the Snail Mail set with our Blooming Frames Dies, inking behind it with some Worn Lipstick Distress ink using my Jumbo Dauber. I then colored a separate cardstock panel with some Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron distress ink and topped it with our Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies which perfectly layer for this petal frame die-cut.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snail Mail You Make My Heart Smile Friendship Valentine's Day Card with Mendi

Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope I've inspired you to look around your desk to see what scraps you have left to turn into a card and send to someone you love. It's a super fun challenge and I find it always gets my creative juices flowing.



Supplies Used:

Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber
Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. So - this card is beautiful!! I love all the special touches you added to it to make it truly delightful and incredibly gorgeous!! Talk about happy mail - maybe call it thrilling mail!! You are so talented, Mendi!!!

    ReplyDelete