Thursday, February 25, 2021

Feeling Froggy Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm featuring the Feeling Froggy mini stamp set and I decided to create a masculine CAS card. I combined the frog and dragonfly with the cattails and water lily from the Country Scenes set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Country Scenes Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a topfolding A2 card base and trimmed a white cardstock panel to the same size. I cut out a window using the second largest of the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies. To add some texture, I debossed the panel using the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.

Instead of my usual Distress Oxide ink blending, I tried something different for the background. I cut green, aqua and blue cardstock strips to the same width and adhered them behind the window. It's a great way to use up some scraps and it still matches my pond scene. I popped up the debossed panel with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Country Scenes Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink onto a white fishtail banner. Finally, I adhered everything with liquid glue and foam squares.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fun slimline card using the adorable Feeling Froggy stamps. I just had to combine it with the older set Froggy Friends, because the chubby frog looked to me like he was being squished by something, or somebody and this is the result:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Froggy Friends Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I die-cut the rectangle with the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies from white cardstock. Then I stamped the images from bottom to top, masking the previously stamped images. Now I inked the background using the following Distress Oxide Inks from bottom to top: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Broken Glass. After I had stamped the water waves, I removed the masks and colored everything with Copic markers. Finally, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Froggy Friends Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Stamps and dies used today:
Feeling Froggy stamps (bottom frog, flies, sentiment)
Froggy Friends stamps (other frogs, hat, water)
Oceans of Joy (balloon)
Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies (panel)

These fun frogs are so cute, don't you agree? I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration, thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Froggy Friends Stamps
Froggy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Was für eine zauberhafte Karte!
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart!,I love love this! Frog-et about it, A.dor.a.ble

    ReplyDelete