Monday, February 22, 2021

Layered Basket Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this card using the lovely new Layered Basket stamp and coordinating die. I also used the beautiful Captivating Camellias stamp set and coordinating dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Captivating Camellias Frilly Frame Dies Thankful Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by adding color to a panel that would be the base of my card. I used the Altenew Martian Terrain set. I also used the colors in this set to stamp the flowers from the Captivating Camellias set. I started with Pastel Sunrise, then Canyon Clay, next Burnt Red and last was Mahogony Bark. Next, I stamped out the layers to create the basket. I used the Wild Truffles set from Pinkfresh Studios. For the leaves, I used Distress Oxide inks in the colors Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Rustic Wildnerness. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Captivating Camellias Frilly Frame Dies Thankful Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Then I used the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies to create the top panel for the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Bountiful Autumn stamp set onto an oval die cut from the Stitched Ovals die set. 

I hope you enjoy this card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

---------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a cute Easter card for you today featuring the Layered Basket set. I decided to try a different format and made a 4"x4" card this week. I think the smaller size turned out really well! It's a great size for tucking into an Easter basket!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Eggs To Dye For Easter Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by trimming a piece of blue polka dot patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastels paper pack to 3.75" square. I adhered it to a 4" square white card base and added a white scalloped circle to the center that I made with the Scalloped Circle Mat 3 die set. 

I stamped the Layered Basket stamp using Hero Arts Soft Sand for the base, Pinkfresh Studio Warm Buff and Doe for the middle layers, and VersaMark ink for the top layer, which I embossed with gold glitter. I then cut the basket out with the matching die and added it to the card. I really liked the glittery gold accent on the basket, so I decided to do the same thing for my eggs. I stamped the solid egg from Eggs to Dye For in Pinkfresh Studio Ballet Slipper, Peach Fuzz, Lemon Whip, Sky Blue, and Soft Lilac. I stamped a different egg design on each one in VersaMark ink and embossed with gold glitter. I cut the eggs out with the matching die and tucked them into the basket on my card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Eggs To Dye For Easter Card by Ashley Ebben

For the sentiment, I used my favorite Happy Thoughts stamp set to spell "happy easter". I stamped the phrase in VersaMark ink on black cardstock and embossed with white. I added it to my card with a strip of foam tape. To finish, I added a scattering of white pearls around the basket.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Dies
Captivating Camellias Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Stamps
Layered Basket Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Dies
Layered Basket Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment