Monday, February 15, 2021

Scalloped Circle Mat Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a magical card using the new Scalloped Circle Mat dies. I used the scalloped circle to create a small scene on top of a mostly white card. The result is a lovely little spotlight on the mushroom house!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Frilly Frame Dies Garden Fairy Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by using the Frilly Frames Lattice dies on white cardstock. This die has a lot of little pieces, so I used a shim to make sure everything was cut through. I added the die cut to a white card base for a white on white background. I used a Scalloped Circle Mat 1 die on more white cardstock and added it to my card. I think the solid scallop of this circle goes really nicely with the fancier scallop on the rectangle piece! I used the Stitched Circle Large dies to cut out another white circle to fit inside my scalloped circle. Before adding it to the card, I blended Distress Oxides in Lucky Clover, Mermaid Lagoon, and Chipped Sapphire onto it and splattered with gold watercolor paint.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Frilly Frame Dies Garden Fairy Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several images from Garden Fairy onto white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut everything out with the matching dies and added white gel pen details to look like sparkles. I arranged them on the card, popping the butterflies up with foam tape. I wanted it to look like you were peeking through the flowers and butterflies to this magical little house. I stamped my sentiment from Garden Fairy onto black cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed with white, then added the strip to the front with foam tape. I finished with a scattering of iridescent jewels for extra sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! 

--------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday. Mayra here with you today. I have a fun spring-themed birthday card and tag set to share with you. I used the super, super cute Chubby Bunny stamp set. I used the awesome Scalloped Circle Mat 2Scalloped Circle Mat 1, and the Stitched Circle Large die sets. The bow is from the A Good Egg stamp set, the flowers and butterflies are from the Garden Fairy set, and the sentiment is from the Inside Greetings Birthday stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Garden Fairy Chubby Bunny Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started with the coloring. I colored all of the images I would be using with Copic markers. For the bunnies, I used E40, E41, E31, E55, and a bit of E84. For the blue areas, I used B70, B21, B32, B23, and B93. For the yellow areas, I used Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Garden Fairy Chubby Bunny Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I die cut all of the layers I used for the card. I used the stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies set. I used the stitched hillside and grass borders from the Slimline Nature Borders die set. Next, I used Distress Oxide inks to add color to the sky and grass. I used Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, and Squeezed Lemonade (Distress Ink for the Squeezed Lemonade). For the grass, I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Pine Needles. 

I hope you enjoy this set I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Good Egg Dies
A Good Egg Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Good Egg Stamps
A Good Egg Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: