Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Slimline Pennant Die Focused Cards and Video Tutorial with Julia and Franci

Hello crafty friends! I hope your week is going well! It’s Julia here - this time with a cute fairytale themed bookmark! I created this magical little scene using the Slimline Pennant dies and I paired it with the adorable Enchanted and Garden Fairy stamp sets! I really just can't get enough of those sweet fairies!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Enchanted Garden Fairy Card by Julia Englich


I die cut the fluffy clouds using the
Slimline Nature Borders and for the backing of the stitched panel I cut down a piece of pink cardstock and die cut the bottom edge with the Fishtail Banner II dies to add the beautiful scalloped detail. I really wanted to add a sentiment that would fit well with a bookmark, so I masked off the first two letters of the word "spreading" from the North Pole stamp set to spell "reading" and for the rest I used the Garden Fairy set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Enchanted Garden Fairy Card by Julia Englich


If you would like to see how this bookmark came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel,
Craft Room Adventures.


Inks: background: Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Grass: Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide. Copic Markers: E000, E00, E11, E13; RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29; Y000, Y00, Y11, Y13; BG0000; C00, C0, C1, C3, C5; E30, E31 E33, E35, E37.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Enchanted Garden Fairy Card by Julia Englich

Thank you so much for joining me today! Have an amazing week!

----------------------------------------------

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun and colorful interactive card to share! I'm in love! This llama is one of my favorite new critter and I love all the banner/ pennant details here, plus this is an interactive card, YAY!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Sliding Window Dies Lovable Llama Balloon Rides Card by Franci Vignoli

So first of all I created a standard size card base out of white cardstock, then I cut a matching panel out of some patterned paper from the Surprise Party 6x6 paper set and I die cut it with the Sliding Window dies set. I also cut out a thin stripe out of the same patterned paper that measures 1/2 x 3 inches.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Sliding Window Dies Lovable Llama Balloon Rides Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I cut out a 3 x 4 inches panel out of some light blue cardstock and the smallest pennant from the Slimline Pennant Dies set out of white cardstock. I stamped, colored and die cut all my images from these sets: 
Lovable Llama + coordinated dies and Balloon Rides set + coordinated dies. I assembled my interactive mechanism and mounted everything onto my card base and then I decorated the little light blue panel by adhering down the stitched pennant in the middle and all my images on top with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Sliding Window Dies Lovable Llama Balloon Rides Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I added some clear sequins and I just put a gift card in there to share that it fits perfectly! You can also add a sentiment, some more images. I left it blank for now because I kind of like the idea I can customize it last minute. And also it's a design that can work for lot of occasions. A birthday card, a Congratulations card, even a baby card! 

I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:



Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Dies
Lovable Llama Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment