Monday, July 1, 2024

Mermaid Kisses Card with Leanne

Hello crafty friends! Leanne here and today I'm sharing a card featuring a sweet little scene I've created with the Mermaid Kisses stamp set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mermaid Kisses Card by Leanne West (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies)

This card is A2 size. I started by creating the inky scallop edged panel. The outer die from the Frilly Frames Hexagon creates a scalloped panel with faux stitches. I did a little ink smooshing to color the panel. I used a mix of Salvaged Patina, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks. I also generously splattered the panel with metallic watercolor. I then used a Stitched Semi-Circle die to cut out the window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mermaid Kisses Card by Leanne West (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies)

In the window area, I created an underwater scene with the images from Mermaid Kisses. I Copic colored them with the following colors: BG10, BG11, BG13, YR12, YR16, YR24, B60, B63, B66, G00, G02, G03, E02, E11, E21. After adhered the Copic colored images in place, I stamped the sentiment and tiny bubbles to fill in the scene. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mermaid Kisses Stamps
Mermaid Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mermaid Kisses Dies
Mermaid Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment