Sunday, July 28, 2024

Big Panda Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today and I’m excited to share a fun tropical card featuring the Big Panda Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Panda Summer Themed Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Radiant Plumeria, Hawaiian Hibiscus)

I started this A2 card with the ocean background. I cut a piece of white cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and masked the bottom 2” of the cardstock. I used a cloud stencil from my stash and inked it with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. I then masked the sky and the bottom 1” of the panel. I inked the ocean with Simon Says Stamp Seafoam ink. I finished by masking all but the bottom 1” and inked the sand with Antique Linen Distress ink. I then adhered the panel to the card front.

Next, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using the Tropical Trees Backdrop Die and adhered the frame to the background panel. I inked the sand portion of the die-cut with Antique Linen Distress ink and set it aside until I was ready to adhere the panda.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Panda Summer Themed Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Radiant Plumeria, Hawaiian Hibiscus)

I stamped the panda, beach hat and drink from the Big Panda Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. I then adhered the panda to the card front and adhered the sand die-cut over top.

To finish, I stamped leaves and flowers using the Radiant Plumeria Stamps/Dies and the Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamps/Dies and adhered them around the frame. I stamped the sentiment from the Tiki Time Stamps, heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and fussy cut it out.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamps
Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hawaiian Hibiscus  Dies
Hawaiian Hibiscus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Stamps
Big Panda Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Dies
Big Panda Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! The colors are a perfect blend. The sentiment is perfect and I might buy the tiki set now b/c of that, the layout... and I have always loved pandas, so there's that in addition to the other already-great attributes.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete