Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Fresh Lemon Card with Tina

Hello crafters, Tina here with a summer card combining the fun Fresh Lemon Dies with the yummy Perfect Popsicles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Fruit Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Perfect Popsicles, Frilly Frame Dies, Limitless Labels Dies)

After creating a white card base, I die cut a panel with the outer die of the Frilly Frames Stripes Die and a green sheet from Flirty FlowersFor my next layer, I dry embossed a piece of white card stock with the Lots Of Dots embossing folder and used one of the Limitless labels. Next, I just adhered these layers together with liquid glue.

This summer card needed lots of vibrant colors, so I used bright pink, yellow and green inks from my stash for the popsicles and lemons. As always with layering stamps, I used the plastic sheet with the images printed on to help me position all the stamps. I added some white highlights with a gel pen. I used the same pink ink for the sentiment from Perfect Popsicles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Fruit Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Perfect Popsicles, Frilly Frame Dies, Limitless Labels Dies)

Then I played around with the layout of the popsicles and lemons and assembled the card with liquid glue and foam tape where needed. A few Iridescent Clear Jewels were the perfect sparkle to finish this project.

I really love how well these sets work together and I hope you got inspired to create some fun summer cards too! Thank you for spending time with me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Perfect Popsicles Dies
Perfect Popsicles Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Perfect Popsicles Stamps
Perfect Popsicles Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: