Thursday, July 11, 2024

Square Die Focused Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm back with this lovely Enchanted scene I created on a square sized card. It's not that often that I create square cards, but they're fun to make, and it's nice to use something different from the traditional A2 sized cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Square Die Focused Enchanted Card by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Spring Scenes)

I started off by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers. Here is a detailed list of the products I used: • Enchanted - castle, princess, carriage • Spring Scenes - trees • Garden Critters - grass • Spring Showers - tulips • Seasonal Trees - birds.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Square Die Focused Enchanted Card by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Spring Scenes)

I cut a Strathmore bristol smooth square panel using the 3rd largest Stitched Square, and colored it using a hillside stencil from my stash along with oxide inks. On the upper part, I blended, from top to bottom, wilted violet + prize ribbon + peacock feathers oxide inks. I splattered water droplets that I dried using a paper towel. I also mixed some copic opaque white ink with water, and used a small brush to make more splatters on the sky. And to make that sky even more magical, I added sparkling stars using a starry sky stencil from my stash along with glittery clear stenciling paste. On the lower part of my panel, I blended mowed lawn + rustic wilderness oxide inks, mixed some rustic wilderness oxide ink with water, used my small brush again to add splatters on the grass, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink. Once my panel was dry, I white heat embossed my "Hoping your day is magical" greeting from Garden Fairy at the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Square Die Focused Enchanted Card by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Spring Scenes)

I cut a scalloped square panel out of textured white cardstock using the 2nd largest Scalloped Square 2 Large die, and attached strips of holographic cardstock at the back, along the four edges, right on the holes, to bring more shine to my card. Next I cut a Gingham Pastels pink panel using the 1st largest Stitched Square, attached my scalloped square panel on top using 1mm foam squares, and then stuck my oxide ink panel using double sided tape. And I attached my whole panel on a 4,5 x 4,5 inches white card base.

I stuck all the images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, added highlights and details using a white gel pen, and that's it! I hope that you like this adorable sparkling scene. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 2 Large Die
Scalloped Square 2 Large Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment