Monday, July 22, 2024

Summer Jar Mug Die Focused Card with Leanne

Hello everyone! Leanne here to share a friendship card featuring the Summer Jar Mug. I have made the jar mug into a shaker for this card and I've colored plus filled it to look like a refreshing cup full of pink lemonade. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Jar Mug Die Focused Card by Leanne West  (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Sweet Word Die, Strawberry Patch Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

Here's a list of the Sunny Studio products you'll need to create this A2 card design: 

Summer Jar Mug dies - for the mug, straw, and tiny lemon slice die cuts 
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 dies - for the scalloped oval mat
Punny Fruit Greetings -  for the stamped words "friends make life" 
Sweet Word die -  for the die cut word "sweet"
Strawberry Patch dies - for the tiny flower die cut
Classic Gingham Paper - for the gingham background mat

The Sweet Word die is retired but if you don't have it you can use alphabet dies to spell out the word. The Hayley Upper Case or Chloe Alphabet dies would work great! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Jar Mug Die Focused Card by Leanne West  (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Sweet Word Die, Strawberry Patch Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

To make this jar mug into a fun shaker, I have adhered several layers of the jar mug frame together. I die cut one solid mug shape for the back and 5 layers of the open mug frame to make it thick enough to allow for the shaker bits to move around freely. I filled the shaker well with tiny pink balls and iridescent confetti bits. I then adhered clear acetate and one final mug frame piece over top. The back solid piece and top frame piece were lightly colored with pink ink prior to assembly to enhance the pink lemonade look. 

When adhering the jar mug frame layers together to build up the shaker well, be sure to include the straw in between two layers toward the back. I forgot to do this and after I had my shaker completely assembled, I had to cut a small slit in the back to slide the straw inside the mug. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Strawberry Patch Dies
Strawberry Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card!! I love the pink lemonade gradient!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all the details of this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.
    Thanks Blog Admin once again.

    ReplyDelete