Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Limitless Labels Die Focused Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I have a fun shaker card for you made with one of the nesting Limitless Labels dies combined with some yummy treats from the Candy Shoppe set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Candy Shoppe Best Wishes Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

My background panel was made from a sheet of beautiful grey paper (Subtle Grey Tones) since I knew I’d be selecting bright colors for the sweets.

To create the shaker I used the outside die from the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace dies and one of the Limitless Labels dies. Next, I adhered some clear acetate to the back of this panel using strong double-sided tape. Then, I build my shaker wall with foam tape and filled up the shaker with clear and pink sequins from my stash. To close this shaker, I cut a pink piece of the Striped Silly papers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Candy Shoppe Best Wishes Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

After stamping the gumball machine, gummi bears and other sweets I started coloring with my trusted Copic markers. I went with fun and happy colors! I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Wishes in pink ink on a white banner and adhered it to the bottom of my shaker card.

Next, I mounted the gumball machine and arranged the other sweets left and right. I love finishing a card with some embellishments and today I chose for the Crystal Clear Jewels since my project was so colorful.

This card was fun to make, and I hope it inspired you to create a shaker card as well! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment