Sunday, March 10, 2024

Tree Branch Die Focused Card with Rachel

Hello crafty friends! It's Rachel here with a vertical A2 sized card that features the new Tree Branch Die Set along with the previously released, adorable Little Birdie Stamps Set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tree Branch Die & Little Birdie Birthday Card by Rachel Alvarado

I first stamped my birds and birdhouse onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then used Copic Markers to color them. (Birds: G000, G00, BG34, BG75; Birdhouse: RV00, RV10, RV63, BG90; Eggs: 0, C00, C1). Once I finished coloring, I then used the coordinating Little Birdie Die Set to cut them out.

For my background sky, I blended some pink inks from the Pinkfresh Fairy Dust Ink Cubes Set (Sparkling Rose and Ballet Slipper) onto a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of smooth white card stock. I started with my darker pink at the top and worked my way toward my lighter color pink near the bottom. To add some texture and interest to my background, I also splattered some diluted Copic Opaque White Paint as well as added a few pink dots from some pink Copic Markers (RV63, RV00). Once dry, I then trimmed this piece to 4" x 5.25" and layered it onto a standard A2 sized white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tree Branch Die & Little Birdie Birthday Card by Rachel Alvarado

I then die cut two branches from white card stock using the Tree Branch Die. I die cut the leaves from both light green and dark green card stock pieces and adhered them to my card base with liquid adhesive. Next, I stamped my sentiment with black ink. Lastly, I adhered my stamped images with 3D foam adhesive tape to allow them to slightly pop-up from my card base.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tree Branch Die
Tree Branch Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These little birdies are gorgeous and your whole scene is lovely!! So pretty!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete