Monday, March 18, 2024

Tree Branch Die Focused Card with Leanne

Hello friends! Leanne here and today I'm sharing an easy to make birthday card. I've created an outdoor scene featuring two sweet birdies and their neighboring houses hanging from a tree branch. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tree Branch & Little Birdie Birthday Card by Leanne West (featuring Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Build-A-Birdhouse Dies)

Now of course my branch and birdhouse scene first needed a pretty sky background. I used the Fluffy Cloud Border dies to cut masks for creating some soft billowy clouds with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink.  

Next I used the Tree Branch and Build-a-Birdhouse die sets for the branches, birdhouses, and little birds. I die cut all the pieces from white card stock. I used small blending brushes and the following Distress Oxide inks to color: Blueprint Sketch, Tattered Rose, Rustic Wilderness, Crushed Olive, Kitsch Flamingo, Wild Honey, and Walnut Stain. I added all the die cut elements onto the background with thin foam adhesive so they all would be popped up a bit. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tree Branch & Little Birdie Birthday Card by Leanne West (featuring Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Build-A-Birdhouse Dies)

For the birthday sentiment I used stamps from the Little Birdie stamp set. There's separate words and short phrase stamps in this set. That made it easy to customize a birthday greeting and integrate it into the scene in three places.  Lastly, I trimmed the completed scene panel down to be slightly smaller than A2 size and adhered it to a pale yellow card base. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Birdhouse Dies
Build-A-Birdhouse Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tree Branch Die
Tree Branch Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: