Friday, March 8, 2024

Big Bunny Card with Nicky

Happy Friday everyone, this is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio blog and I'm sharing a playful Easter card with you featuring the super duper cute Big Bunny stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Dotted Diamond Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

I kicked things off by using the Dotted Diamond Landscape Die to die cut the background panel which I then softly ink blended in some dreamy pastel colours.  I glued this to my card base.

The next task was to stamp the bunny image three times with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and I coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:

Bunnies - C3, C1, C00
Blushes - R85, R83, R81, R000
Yellow - Y15, YR31, Y0000
Pink - RV02, RV00
Mint - G00, G000

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Dotted Diamond Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

The images were die cut with the Big Bunny Dies and arranged on the background which meant they were hanging over the edges and so once adhered with glue I flipped the panel over and cut back neatly to the edges of the card base.

I popped a small piece of dimensional foam tape under the bunny's ear in the centre of the card where they are layered one on top of one another and under the bouquet and Easter egg.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Dotted Diamond Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

To complete the card I highlighted a couple of points with a white gel pen and gave the bunnies eyelashes. I die cut a frame using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies and backed it with foam tape and applied to the background and finally I stamped and die cut the sentiments and applied with foam tape also.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and are inspired to go and create something soon!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dotted Diamond Landscape
Dotted Diamond Landscape
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is a FABULOUS card!! I love it!! It's adorable and so sweet!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete