Sunday, March 31, 2024

Beautiful Bluebells Card with Tammy

Hello friends! Tammy here with another Easter themed card, featuring the lovely Beautiful Bluebells stamp! I love how fun and easy it is to layer this stamp set to create a beautiful bouquet of bluebells!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Easter Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Big Bunny, Mini Grass Border Dies, Wicker Basket)

To begin, I stamped the bluebells from Beautiful Bluebells using a variety of blue and green inks (for the stems), then die cut with the Beautiful Bluebells Dies. I then cut a basket from kraft cardstock using the Wicker Basket Dies. I inked the edges of the basket with brown ink and added some details with Copic markers. I arranged the bluebells and tucked into the basket, securing them with tape on the backside of the basket.

I stamped the bunny and bow from Big Bunnycolored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Big Bunny Dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Easter Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Big Bunny, Mini Grass Border Dies, Wicker Basket)

Next, I cut a piece of Spring Fever paper to a 5 inch square to create the card background. I then die cut white scalloped frames using the Fancy Frames Square DiesI die cut a grassy border using the Mini Grass Border from Bristol cardstock and ink blended with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks. I attached the grassy border to the patterned paper, then attached the frames using foam tape for dimension.

I then arranged the bunny and basket onto my card, adhering with foam tape. Lastly, I die cut a lavender banner using the Brilliant Banner 1 Dies, then stamped the sentiment from both Big Bunny and Holiday Hugs stampattaching with foam tape for dimension to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wicker Basket Dies
Wicker Basket Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Grass Border Dies
Mini Grass Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment