Monday, March 25, 2024

Big Bunny Card with Leanne

Hi there! Leanne here to share a card showcasing the adorable Big Bunny and I think she's ready for spring! This bunny image is such a fun size at a little over 3.5" tall. She nicely fills my A2 size card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Card by Leanne West (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Basic Mini Shape DIes)

There's many accessories included in the Big Bunny set however I felt like my bunny needed a carrot. I found the perfect one for her in the Bunnyville stamp set. I've Copic colored the bunny, bow, and carrot with the following: E40, E41, E42, R00, R20, R30, R32, R35, YR12, YR14, YR18, YG11, YG18

To assemble the card, I used an A2 panel of simple patterned paper for the background. I then added a die cut Fancy Frame Rectangle with foam adhesive strips. Next I added the bunny by tucking the bottom under the frame edge. The coordinating Big Bunny die cuts around the arms so I was able to tuck in the carrot easily. I added the sentiment next. The Spring Greetings sentiment stamps are included in the Big Bunny set.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Card by Leanne West (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Basic Mini Shape DIes)

To embellish the card I added some die cut daisies and tiny flower sequins. I made the daisy flowers with the Basic Mini Shape 4 dies. The little leaves are from the Basic Mini Shape 2 die set.  

That finishes off my Spring Big Bunny card. I'll see you next Monday!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 4
Basic Mini Shape Dies 4
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:


  1. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete