Sunday, March 17, 2024

Big Bunny Card with Tammy

Hello friends! Tammy here with an Easter themed project, featuring one of my all time favorite stamp sets, Big Bunny.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Cards by Tammy Stark (featuring Gift Card Envelope Dies, Stitched Arch Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

To make the card, I started by cutting pink patterned paper from the Spring Fling Paper to an A2 size. I then die cut a window using the largest die from the Stitched Arch Diesand adhering to a panel of Bristol smooth cardstock (that was inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide in) with foam tape. Using the Mini Grass Border Dies, I die cut a grassy border from the Spring Fling Paper, and attached it to the bottom of the arch with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Cards by Tammy Stark (featuring Gift Card Envelope Dies, Stitched Arch Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

Next, I stamped the images from the Big Bunny Stampcolored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Big Bunny DiesI attached the Big Bunny images to the arch opening with foam tape for dimension, then attached the sentiment, that was stamped in Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink. Lastly, I added a white frame, die cut twice using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies stacking them together and attaching to the front of my card to finish!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Cards by Tammy Stark (featuring Gift Card Envelope Dies, Stitched Arch Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

I had so much fun creating little shaped cards for Valentine's day, I had to create another for Easter! To begin, I stamped the images from the Big Bunny Stampcolored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Big Bunny DiesNext, I created the mini card by scoring a piece of white cardstock in half, then placed the Big Bunny Die just slightly over the edge of the fold and ran it through my die cut machine. I then glued the colored bunny image to the front of the mini card.

Using the Gift Card Envelope DiesI die cut a little floral envelope from the Spring Fling Paper. I stamped the sentiment from Big Bunny in lavender ink and attached them to the front of the gift card envelopes with foam tape to complete my project!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Envelope Die
Gift Card Envelope Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Grass Border Dies
Mini Grass Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: