Monday, March 11, 2024

Puddle Jumpers Card with Leanne

Hello! Leanne here and I have a fun card to share today featuring the most adorable little duck images. These sweet images can be found in the Puddle Jumpers stamp set. When I first saw this set, I kept envisioning a rainbow scene so that's what went with for this card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Rainbow Card by Leanne West (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

There's a few ways you can incorporate a rainbow into a scene .... stamping, die cuts, coloring with markers, or use a stencil which is what I chose to do. I stenciled the rainbow right in the center of the scene. I used the following Catherine Pooler ink colors for the rainbow bands: Be Mine, Tiki Torch, Grass Skirt, & Cummerbund. I trimmed the scene panel down to 3.75" x 5". I very lightly inked blended the Cummerbund ink around the top and sides edges of the panel. Then I used the same blue ink for splatter and stamping the rain drops.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Rainbow Card by Leanne West (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

I colored the ducks and puddle images with Copic markers in these colors: W3, T1, YR12, YR18, Y00, Y32, Y35, R20, BG11, BG13. I used the coordinating Puddle Jumpers dies to cut them out. I then adhered the images with thin foam squares. To stamp the sentiment, I used my Misti and curved the stamps to follow the bend in the rainbow. 

Lastly I added decorative corner die cuts. I used one the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies to die cut a frame from aqua blue card stock. Then I simply cut off the corners and adhered them to my scene panel. Once my scene was complete, I adhered it to an A2 size soft yellow card base.  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Dies
Puddle Jumpers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness. I love ducks and these little duckies are so sweet! Love the rainbow, too.

    ReplyDelete