Monday, March 4, 2024

Beautiful Bluebells Card with Leanne

Hello everyone! Leanne here and today I'm showcasing the Beautiful Bluebells layering stamps and coordinating dies. No floral arranging experience needed with these. The way the images are designed, makes it very easy to create a nice bouquet.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Birthday Card by Leanne West (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Inside Greetings, Watering Can Dies, Dotted Diamond Dies)

I started this card with an A2 size white card stock panel then gave it subtle pattern with the Dotted Diamond Portrait die. Next I adhered a die cut Stitched Oval to the center of my background panel. This oval helps to ground and spotlight my Bluebell arrangement.  

I used the Watering Can stamps to create a container for my Bluebell arrangement. I stamped it in two shades of gray and then splattered with some rust colored ink. I used the coordinating Watering Can die to cut out. I then stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment onto the center.  This stamp comes from Inside Greetings Birthday

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Birthday Card by Leanne West (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Inside Greetings, Watering Can Dies, Dotted Diamond Dies)

To create the Bluebells I used these colors of Altenew ink: Iceberg, Eastern Sky, Ultramarine, Azurite for the blues; Parrot & Olive for the greens. Once I had enough flowers to make a full arrangement, I added them into the Watering Can which has a slot cut out for the stems. I adhered this entire piece to the oval with foam tape. I left an open spot in the arrangement to place a butterfly. This image is included in the Watering Can stamp set. To finish, I added a gingham bow and a few sequins.  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Stamps
Watering Can Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Dies
Watering Can Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment