Friday, November 24, 2023

Merry Mocha Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina with a very adorable Christmas card featuring the sweet Merry Mocha stamp and die set! And who better to add to a ‘Merry’ card than five cuties from Penguin Party. I always had a soft spot for these little guys, so I was thrilled to let them join the festivities!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mocha Holiday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Lots Of Dots Embossing Folder, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Penguin Pals)

For my base panel I die cut a piece of white Neenah paper with the largest of the Stitched Semi Circles. Sometimes I feel a bit intimidated to create a full A2 size scene. Using a smaller shape as your focal point really comes in handy to limit that space. It’s a technique I love to use on my cards. Next, I added some fun texture to this white piece by dry embossing it with the Lots of Dots embossing folder.

I created a white card base and added a beautiful red plaid paper from the All Is Bright pad cut with the outer die from the Frilly Frames Stripes die. This instantly provides a pop of color!

After stamping and die cutting all my images, I used my trusty Copics for the coloring. Going for the traditional holiday colors this time. Since you can never have enough sparkle, I added some white glitter to the brim of the hats, pompoms, and candy canes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mocha Holiday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Lots Of Dots Embossing Folder, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Penguin Pals)

Before placing the penguins onto the white semi-circle, I masked off the bottom portion and inked it with some Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink. My sentiment is from the Merry Mocha set and I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

To assemble the card, I glued my white panel to the card base, added all the critters and the cute mug. Finally, I mounted the sentiment to the left corner with some foam tape. A few Chrystal Clear jewels were added as embellishments. These are by far my favorite gems as they go with so many designs!

Wishing you lots of crafty fun making your own scene with this sweet Merry Mocha set! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

---------------------------------------------------------

The Merry Mocha Stamps used today are not available for purchase this holiday season but rather will be automatically included with all retail orders of $45 or more from our online store through November 27th at Midnight PDT. Here are all the details:

Receive free shipping on U.S. orders of $40+

+ Receive the exclusive mini "Merry Mocha" stamp set with a $45+ purchase.

+ Receive the coordinating "Merry Mocha" dies with a $75+ purchase.

+ 10% of retail sales will be donated to the Maui Strong Fund with the Hawaii Community Foundation.

*Please note: No discount codes are needed. All offers will be applied automatically and cannot be combined with additional discounts at checkout. Purchases are based on order subtotal, prior to shipping & tax.

Sunny Studio Black Friday 2023 Promotion with Exclusive Free Merry Mocha Stamps & Dies, Free Shipping + Maui Fundraiser

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. so adorable! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group.

    ReplyDelete