Sunday, November 5, 2023

Holiday Hugs Card with Rachel

Hello crafty friends! It's Rachel here with a Christmas card featuring the adorable Holiday Hugs Stamp Set. This sweet little bear is one of my favorites from the latest release, and I love that he can be used for a variety of card making themes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Holiday Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Baking Spirits Bright, Fancy Frame Dies)

I first stamped my images (the bear is from the Holiday Hugs Stamp Set, and the large cup of hot chocolate is from the Baking Spirits Bright Stamp Set) onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating Holiday Hugs and Baking Spirits Bright Die Sets to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Holiday Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Baking Spirits Bright, Fancy Frame Dies)

I wanted to keep my design simple, so I used a piece of winter scenery patterned-paper from the Very Merry Paper Pad for my background. I trimmed this piece to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my A2 top-folding card base. Next, I die cut a scalloped rectangular frame from white card stock using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. I then adhered it around the outer edge of my card with liquid adhesive. To finish my card, I heat embossed my sentiment onto a piece of red card stock with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder, used the coordinating dies to cut the words out, and then adhered them to the front of my card with some more liquid adhesive. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Wishing you all a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Dies
Baking Spirits Bright Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

6 comments:

  1. oh so cute! I'm going to share this in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO darling!! Love it! TFS -
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm hopping over from the Coffee Lovers Hop to thank you for sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Bear with his cuppa of hot Chocolate.
    Thank you for being a sponsor on the Fall/Winter 2023 blog hop.

    ReplyDelete