Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Dashing Dachshund Card with Gladys

Hi crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog today with a set of holiday tags featuring the adorable Dashing Dachshund mini stamp set and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies)

To start, I used the Scalloped Tags Square die to cut from Bristol smooth cardstock. I placed washi tape along the dotted lines to keep the scallop edge white. Then I ink blended the background using tattered rose, picked raspberry, and seedless preserves distress oxide inks. To add more interest I splattered speckles of white paint and seedless preserves with a small paint brush.

Next, I stamped the images from the Dashing Dachshund stamp set. I colored them with copic markers then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I had fun using pattern paper for their sweater.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies)

I stamped the sentiment directly on the tags making sure I had enough room for all the elements. I adhered the dachshund using double side foam tape for dimension. I used two different snowflake dies to cut from white cardstock and added sparkle with prisma glitter. I also added a bow using the stamps from Winter Wreaths stamp set. Finally, I attached twine to complete my tags.

Thanks so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Dies
Winter Wreaths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dashing Dachshund Stamps
Dashing Dachshund Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dashing Dachshund Dies
Dashing Dachshund Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is adorable, Gladys!! TFS - Love the different doggie sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable I have to buy everything and make one! Thank you!!😱😍👏🏻💗

    ReplyDelete