Monday, November 20, 2023

Merry Mocha Card with Bobbi

Hello Sunny friends, Bobbi here! I’ve poured a cup of merry for you today. You can choose which mug you would like because this card offers 8 different colorful and festive mug and sprinkle options. I’m using the new Merry Mocha stamps and dies by Sunny Studio Stamps. What makes this stamp set so very MERRY is that it is the "FREE gift with purchase" for a limited time!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mocha Holiday Card by Bobbi Lemanski

My card measures 5″ X 7″ and is made from Neenah 80lb white cardstock.  To make this card, I stamped the phrase from the set in the middle of the card front in black ink. I stamped eight mugs around the sentiment. (TIP: If you use the MISTI stamping tool, you can use the ruler guides to evenly space the images.) I colored each mug in a different combination of colors, added color to the whip cream using YR30, YR31 and E53 and R27 to the peppermint sticks. I colored the holly and berries in YG67, YG17, YG03, R89 and R17.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mocha Holiday Card by Bobbi Lemanski

Once all the mugs were colored, I added a Ruby Red Jewel to the middle of the snowflakes on each mug. I also added 1/8″ strips of fuchsia pink to the top and bottom of the card front panel for a border.  Lastly, I added extra, random sprinkles on the card front using all the colors of the mugs.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

---------------------------------------------------

The Merry Mocha Stamps used today are not available for purchase this holiday season but rather will be automatically included with all retail orders of $45 or more from our online store through November 27th at Midnight PDT. Here are all the details:

Receive free shipping on U.S. orders of $40+

+ Receive the exclusive mini "Merry Mocha" stamp set with a $45+ purchase.

+ Receive the coordinating "Merry Mocha" dies with a $75+ purchase.

+ 10% of retail sales will be donated to the Maui Strong Fund with the Hawaii Community Foundation.

*Please note: No discount codes are needed. All offers will be applied automatically and cannot be combined with additional discounts at checkout. Purchases are based on order subtotal, prior to shipping & tax.

Sunny Studio Black Friday 2023 Promotion with Exclusive Free Merry Mocha Stamps & Dies, Free Shipping + Maui Fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment