Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Cozy Christmas Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends! Gladys here with a holiday card featuring the Cozy Christmas stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cozy Christmas Holiday Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Arch Dies)

To start, I stamped the images from the Cozy Christmas set with alcohol friendly ink. I colored them using Copic markers then used the coordinating die to cut them out.

Next, I used an A2 size stitched rectangle die to cut the card panel out of the Joyful Holiday paper pack. I used two patterns, the blue snowflake background and gray plaid paper. I darken the edges of the blue paper using chipped sapphire distress oxide ink to add depth. Then I used the largest Stitched Arch die to cut the center creating a window for my scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cozy Christmas Holiday Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Arch Dies)

To assemble the card, I cut a piece of kraft paper to ground the images. I backed the images with double side foam tape to give some dimension. I adhered all the elements within the arched panel. To add interest, I added scallops using the Sweet Treats House Add-On dies on the top panel to make it look like the roof top of the house. Finally, I stamped and adhered the sentiment to complete this cozy little Christmas scene.  

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Dies
Cozy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: