Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Merry Mocha Card with Gladys

Hi crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog today with a sweet holiday card featuring the mini Merry Mocha stamp and die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mocha Holiday Card by Gladys Marcelino

To start, I cut an A2 panel from Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended a different color on each corner. I used wilted violet, salty ocean, picked raspberry and peacock feathers distress oxide inks. I kept the center of the card white so I could stamp my sentiment. For interest I used a small paint brush to add specks of wilted violet, salty ocean and white paint each diluted with a bit of water.  

Next, I stamped the mocha image from the stamp set multiple times on 110lb white cardstock. I colored them with Copic markers then used the coordinating die to cut them out. I went with a colorful palette using non-traditional holiday colors but still has that festive vibe.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mocha Holiday Card by Gladys Marcelino

To assemble the card, first I stamped the sentiment on the center of the card. Then I adhered each mocha with double sided foam tape surrounding the sentiment.  Next, I added Nuvo glitter drops on the whip cream, holly berry and candy cane. I also placed a jewel on each of the snowflake centers for a finishing touch.

That is all for me today, thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day everyone!

------------------------------------------------

The Merry Mocha Stamps used today are not available for purchase this holiday season but rather will be automatically included with all retail orders of $45 or more from our online store through November 27th at Midnight PDT. Here are all the details:

Receive free shipping on U.S. orders of $40+

+ Receive the exclusive mini "Merry Mocha" stamp set with a $45+ purchase.

+ Receive the coordinating "Merry Mocha" dies with a $75+ purchase.

+ 10% of retail sales will be donated to the Maui Strong Fund with the Hawaii Community Foundation.

*Please note: No discount codes are needed. All offers will be applied automatically and cannot be combined with additional discounts at checkout. Purchases are based on order subtotal, prior to shipping & tax.

Sunny Studio Black Friday 2023 Promotion with Exclusive Free Merry Mocha Stamps & Dies, Free Shipping + Maui Fundraiser

1 comment:

  1. so fabulous! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group.

    ReplyDelete