Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Bells & Baubles Card with Gladys

Hi crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog today with a holiday card using the Bells & Baubles layering stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Card by Gladys Marcelino

To start, I cut an A2 panel from white cardstock and added some color on the opposite edges using distress oxide inks in mowed lawn. I used the tree branch to stamp directly on the top left of the card panel. I stamp it again on a piece of white cardstock and used the coordinating die to cut it. For more interest I used Gansai Tambi starry watercolors in gold loosen with some water to splatter all over the tree branch and panel. 

Next, I used Pinkfresh premium dye inks for the ornaments. Since it is a layering stamp set I chose a light, medium, and dark colors to make the layers stand out. I used my Misti to help me line up the stamps in place. Once again I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Blue: sky blue, summer shower, seaside
Green: ocean breeze, aquamarine, mermaid cove
Purple:  soft lilac, lavender, candy violet

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Card by Gladys Marcelino

I arranged all the elements on my card and pop them up with double sided foam tape. Finally, I heat embossed the beautiful "Merry Christmas" sentiment on vellum with gold embossing powder to tie in all the gold specks on the card.

Thanks so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bells & Baubles Stamps
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Dies
Bells & Baubles Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment