Monday, July 17, 2023

Two Scoops Card with Bobbi

Hello crafty friends! It’s Bobbi and I have two scoops for you today! Here’s the scoop…  I used the Two Scoops stamp set and coordinating dies along with the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set for this A2-size card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

I used Neenah 80lb Classic Crest cardstock for the card base and added a blue gingham frame using a pattern paper from the Joyful Holiday paper pack and the frame die I added faux white stitches to the frame to outline the interior panel.

For the interior panel, I blended Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar on white cardstock for the blue and pink background. I color blended the inks in the lower left corner. By adding splatters of water on the blue ink and then blending the pink ink over it, I got this fun splotchy blend that looks almost like ice cream drips.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

I stamped the cones using Distress Oxide inks in Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Old Paper. I attached the cones using glue and the ice cream scoops using foam tabs to make them dimensional. Colorful “sprinkles” of colored sequins glued to the background and the scoops, plus a stamped sentiment at the top complete this sweet card!

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Two Scoop Dies
Two Scoop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Two Scoop Stamps
Two Scoop Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: