Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Plane Awesome Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! Catherine here! Today, I am sharing an uplifting card created with the fun Plane Awesome Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Loopy Letter Dies, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Floating By, Slimline Dies)

To start, I ink blended a cloudy background on A2 white cardstock with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide using a stencil I made from the cloud die in Slimline Nature Border Dies. I splattered the background with some blue watercolor. Next, I die cut 4 cloudy borders for the top and bottom of the card using Fluffy Clouds Border Dies. I die cut two out of vellum and two out of white cardstock.

I stamped the images from Plane Awesome Stamps and die cut with Plane Awesome Dies. I added some balloons from Floating By Stamps. I colored all the images with Copic Markers listed in my blog link below. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Loopy Letter Dies, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Floating By, Slimline Dies)

I added the word “fly” by die cutting two sets from white cardstock with Loopy Letters Dies I ink blended one set with Festive Berries Distress Oxide and I adhered it on top of the second set for dimension. I adhered all the images onto the background. I finished off the card with a White Heat Embossed sentiment from the set.

Thank you so much for joining me today! For a list of Copic Markers used, please visit me at Crafti-Cat. Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment