Sunday, July 9, 2023

Notebook Die Focused Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today and I’m sharing a CAS card with a touch of elegance featuring the Notebook Tabs Dies. When I first saw this notebook paper die I immediately thought of a large handwritten message and Sunny Studio has the perfect sentiment stamps to give it that look! Paired with a pencil from the A Cut Above Stamps, I just love how this came together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Notebook Die Focused Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Everything's Rosy, Frilly Frame Dies, Lovey Dovey)

I started this A2 card by die-cutting a piece of gray cardstock using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. I adhered this to a white card front. Next, I die-cut a piece of kraft cardstock using a Stitched Rectangles Die and embossed it using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I adhered this centered on the gray frame.

I die-cut a light pink parchment cardstock 3 times using the Notebook Tabs Die and stamped lines on one of them in a dark pink ink using the A Cut Above Stamps. I then stamped the sentiment from the Lovey Dovey Stamps in gray ink. I already loved these scripty stamps, but they work so perfect on the notebook paper die for that handwritten look! I adhered the 3 notebook papers layered over each other.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Notebook Die Focused Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Everything's Rosy, Frilly Frame Dies, Lovey Dovey)

To finish, I stamped roses and leaves from the Everything’s Rosy Stamps and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. The pencil from the A Cut Above Stamps was a perfect finishing touch. I also die-cut this using the coordinating dies.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Dies
A Cut Above Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Tabs Dies
Notebook Tabs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment