Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Scrumptious Cupcakes Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! It’s Catherine! Today, I’m sharing a yummy cupcake card created with Scrumptious Cupcake Stamps! The cupcakes created with this layered stamp set look good enough to eat!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Beach Buddies, Happy Thoughts, Sweet Word Die)

To start, I die cut white cardstock with Frilly Frames Polka Dot. I ink blended the panel with Twisted Citron, Spun Sugar, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxides.

Next, I die cut the cupcake liners, frosting, and cherries with white cardstock. I kept the negative to use as I guide for stamping. I used the following inks and stamped the liners, cherries, and frosting according to the numerical order listed in the set.

Yellows: Altenew Buttercream, Citrus Burst, Mango Smoothie
Blues: Altenew Blueberry, Iceberg, Hero Arts Soft Sky
Greens: Altenew Mint Choc, Mountain Mist, Sweet Leaf
Pinks: Altenew Frosty Pink, Blush, Pink Diamond

Cupcake: Catherine Pooler Buttercream
Cherries: Catherine Pooler Do Si Do, Coral Cabanna, Samba, Altenew Grass Field

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Beach Buddies, Happy Thoughts, Sweet Word Die)

I added a critter from Beach Buddies and colored with Copic Markers; T2, T1, C00. I stamped the “wishing you a” sentiment from Happy Thoughts onto the top left corner of the panel and “birthday” onto the bottom right corner of the panel.

I die cut Sweet Word Die out of white cardstock and ink blended with Spun Sugar and Festive Berries Distress Oxides. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. I thought it would be fun  to add some Ice Cream Party Sprinkles. I adhered the images onto the background with foam tape. I finished off the card by adding a white A2 sized background and some clear enamel dots.

Thanks so much for joining me today! Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps
Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies
Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment