Sunday, July 16, 2023

A Cut Above Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today and I’ve got a fun card to share featuring the A Cut Above Stamps. I probably need to make 100 of these to have on hand when I’ve had one of “those” kind of days!

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Punny Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Notebook Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

This is an A2 card with a pretty simple design that works up quickly (just in case you might also need 100 of these on hand). I started by die-cutting a paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones Paper using the frame portion from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Die and adhered this to the card front. Next, I die-cut a silver metallic cardstock using the frame portion from the Frilly Frames Chevron Die. To create a frame from this piece, I die-cut the center of it using the second largest Stitched Rectangles Die. I cut a blue paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones Paper 3 1/2" x 4 3/4", adhered the silver cardstock frame to it and adhered the combined piece to the card front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Punny Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Notebook Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

Next, I die-cut a piece of black cardstock using a Notebook Photo Corners Die and heat embossed the sentiment and white lines from the A Cut Above Stamps with white embossing powder. To add a scissor-like cut to the notebook paper, I die-cut it in multiple places using a Mini Mat & Tag 4 Die which also coordinates with the Frilly Frames Chevron Die.

To finish, I stamped the scissors from the A Cut Above Stamps and die-cut them using the coordinating dies.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Dies
A Cut Above Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: