Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Notebook Tab Die Focused Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! Catherine here! Today, I am sharing a card create with the fun Notebook Tabs Dies. This set is so versatile as the dies can be used for journaling or scrapbooking. I decided to use the dies to make a fun clipboard themed card using a tab as the clip!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Notebook Tab Die Focused Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, A Cut Above, Beach Buddies)

To start, I created a polka dot embossed background with Lots Of Dots Embossing. Next, I created the clipboard by trimming a piece of vellum to 3 1/2” W  x 4 1/2” H. I rounded off all four corners using a corner punch.

I die cut the notebook paper with Notebook Tabs Dies using paper from my stash. I die cut the clip with one of the tab dies in the set using gold cardstock. 

For the pencils, I die cut white cardstock with the pencil die from A Cut Above Dies. I scored the pencils for added texture. I stamped the bottom points and tips of the pencils using A Cut Above Stamps with Catherine Pooler Buttercream, Be Mine, and Cummerbund Inks. I added gold labels onto the pencils using the log piece from Fireplace Shaped Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Notebook Tab Die Focused Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, A Cut Above, Beach Buddies)

For the scissors, I die cut one pair out of gold cardstock and another pair out of paper from Spring Sunburst Paper. I added a gold screw in the middle using a tiny circle die from Gingerbread House Dies.

I added “you” die cut out of black cardstock from Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I die cut “RULE” out of white cardstock using Chloe Alphabet Dies and ink blended with Festive Berries, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides.

I finished off the card by adding a cute bunny from Beach Buddies Stamps, hearts from Stitched Heart 2 Dies and a colorful strip border from Spring Sunburst Paper.

Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fireplace Shaped Dies
Fireplace Shaped Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Dies
A Cut Above Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Tabs Dies
Notebook Tabs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Catherine! The colors make it feel primary and fresh. The tableau is super timely... although some of us don't want to hear those "three little words" (Ba**-to-sch***) just yet. We're still enjoying summer!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete