Thursday, July 13, 2023

Crepe Paper Streamers Card with Marine

Hi crafty friends, Marine here! I'm back today with a very colorful mini slimline birthday shaker card showcasing the Crepe Paper Streamers, as well as three lovely kitties from Birthday Cat.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamer Die Focused Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Notebook Dies, Birthday Cat, Wonky Window Dies)

I started off by creating my shaker panel using the same process as the Season's Tweeting card I made a while ago. I first cut a 6 x 3 inches Spring Sunburst rainbow polka dot panel, and cut three Wonky Windows out of it. Still at the back of my polka dot panel, I attached a piece of acetate, added foam strips along the four edges and around each window, and poured some Birthday Cake Dot Sprinkles and iridescent confetti inside each window. I cut a 6 x 3 inches white card base, and attached another Spring Sunburst pattern paper on top of it, and then attached my card base at the back of my Wonky Window panel to close the shaker windows.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamer Die Focused Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Notebook Dies, Birthday Cat, Wonky Window Dies)

Next I stamped my images from Birthday Cat on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them, and then colored my three cupcakes using Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. To match the card base, I went for rainbow shades to color the cupcake cases, and next I attached a cupcake on each window using 1mm foam squares.

For my sentiment, I cut a black banner using a die from the Notebook Photo Corners die set, I white heat embossed my "Meow is the time to celebrate" greeting from Birthday Cat on top, and then attached the banner below the windows using 1mm foam squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamer Die Focused Birthday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Notebook Dies, Birthday Cat, Wonky Window Dies)

Next I created some colorful Crepe Paper Streamers. I cut several streamers out of white cardstock using the long dies from the set, and used the small dies to cut many colorful pieces. Attached those tiny pieces on the white steamers in a rainbow order to match the card base, and then stuck the streamers above the windows using 1mm foam squares.

And that's it! Super cute and very festive with those cheeky kitties and bright colors. Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonky Windows Die
Wonky Windows Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment