Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Perfect Gift Boxes Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! It’s Catherine! Today, I’m sharing a colorful birthday card created with Perfect Gift Boxes Dies and Birthday Cat Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Birthday Cat, Stitched Rectangles Dies)

To start, I die cut white cardstock with the medium rectangle in Stitched Rectangle Dies. I lightly inked the panel with Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides. I splattered the panel with some yellow, pink and teal water colors.

I die cut the gift boxes using paper from Surprise Party Paper and Spring Sunburst Paper. I die cut the gift box lids with white cardstock and ink blended with Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, Kirsch Flamingo, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides.

I die cut the ribbon and bows with yellow, pink, and blue tissue paper. As tissue paper is quite thin, I folded the tissue paper into 4-5 layers and then I die cut. I adhered the ribbon and bows onto the lids. I added a glittery gold center onto each of the bows.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Birthday Cat, Stitched Rectangles Dies)

I stamped the cute kitties from Birthday Cat and die cut with Birthday Cat Dies. I colored the kitties with Copic Markers listed in my blog link below. I added some left over party hats from Party Pups Stamps. I adhered some mini pompoms on top of each party hat. I glued all the images onto the panel.

I die cut A2 sized paper from Spring Sunburst Paper and adhered white cardstock 3 ½” x 4 ¾” onto the paper. I then adhered the panel onto the background frame.

Thanks so much for joining me today! For a list of Copic Markers used, please visit me at Crafti-Cat. Have a lovely week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment