Saturday, July 22, 2023

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Kristie Marcotte

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Card by Kristie Marcotte

Hey everyone, Kristie Marcotte here. I'm so excited to be sharing several cards with you today that focus on the Surprise Party paper pack. Let's get right to it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Card by Kristie Marcotte (featuring Ric Rac Border Dies, Bright Balloons Dies, Big Bold Greetings)

I made a fun patriotic birthday card featuring red and blue tone on tone patterned papers. I added a couple balloons above the sentiment and included the Ric Rac Border across the card. I used the Bright Balloons, Ric Rac Border,and Big Bold Greetings.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Card by Kristie Marcotte (featuring Perfect Gift Boxes, Crepe Paper Streamers, Big Bold Greetings)

This card features the Subtle Grey Tones paper for the background. I used some of the tone-on-tone patterns from the Surprise Party paper pad for all the presents and filled the background with lots of gifts. I used Perfect Gift Boxes, Crepe Paper Streamers and Big Bold Greetings.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Card by Kristie Marcotte (featuring Bright Balloons, Big Bold Greetings)

The background features the colorful party hat paper. I added a couple tone on tone strips. I included 3 balloons on an oval die cut. I used Bright Balloons and Big Bold Greetings.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Card by Kristie Marcotte (featuring Bright Balloons, Perfect Gift Boxes, Big Bold Greetings)

I used some white shimmer cardstock for the background and added several narrow strips of patterned paper in pink and teal. I added a couple of present images on a vellum circle, plus a few balloons above the sentiment. I used Bright Balloons, Perfect Gift Boxes, and Big Bold Greetings.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Card by Kristie Marcotte (featuring Wonky Windows, Window Quad Circle Dies, Inside Greetings Holiday)

 
It's still July, so I couldn't resist making a fun Christmas card. I used the green star tone on tone paper for the background and cut out some wonky windows. I added a tiny poinsettia inside each window. I used Wonky Windows, Window Quad Circle, and Inside Greetings Holiday.

Thank you Mendi for the opportunity to guest design! You can find me on my blog, my Instagram, or my YouTube channel.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonky Windows Die
Wonky Windows Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bright Balloons Dies
Bright Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment