Monday, July 24, 2023

Crepe Paper Streamers Card with Bobbi

Hey everyone, Bobbi here. Sometimes a person just deserves a treat. This card was intentionally kept very open with the sentiment, "treat yourself" on the front. It could be used as a "congratulations," "happy birthday,' or a "thinking of you" card. I like having greetings like this on hand, because I can personalize them with another sentiment on the outside and/or inside, to fit the situation. I also like that this card can be used for all types of people. It's not too feminine nor masculine. It could be for a child or adult, too. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamers Fast Food Fun Card by Bobbi Lemanski

I'm using the following Sunny Studio Stamps products:
Crepe Paper Streamers dies
Fast Food Fun stamps and dies
Cruisin' Cuisine stamps
Joyful Holiday pattern paper pack

To make this card, I stamped, colored and cut the food elements. I also cut the streamers in a powder blue and added darker blue sides to make the crepe paper look like it had two different colored sides. I attached a 4" tall X 5" wide red checkered paper to the bottom of my A7 card base. Right above, I added a strip of powder blue. The food items items were anchored on the blue strip. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamers Fast Food Fun Card by Bobbi Lemanski

Streamers and confetti (dots of colorful paper) were glued in place, right above the food for a festive look. This card is ready to make someone's day. Lastly, I stamped the phrase, "treat yourself" at the top to finish the look. 

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I love how you left the open space at the bottom, very cool design. This would also be great for adding a restaurant gift card in a pocket on the inside or back of the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete