Monday, March 13, 2023

Spring Fever Paper Focused Card by Cathy and Bobbi

Hey friends! Cathy here today and I’ve got a Spring wedding card for you pairing up the adorable penguins from the Wedded Bliss Stamps with the pretty papers in the Spring Fever Paper Pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Paper Focused Wedded Bliss Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Ribbon & Lace Dies)

This is a mini slimline card (card base is 6 1/4" x 6 1/2", scored on the 6 1/2" side at 3 1/4" and folded in half) and I began by cutting a 3” x 6” white cardstock panel for the card front. Starting at the top of the panel, I adhered a 2” x 3” piece of the cloud paper.

Next, I die-cut an arch from ivory and silver metallic cardstock using the 2nd and 3rd largest Stitched Arch Dies. I cut along the inside stitched line of the silver arch and adhered the thin arch piece to the ivory arch for a little extra detail. I then adhered the arch to the cardstock panel 1/4" from the top and centered.

Next, I adhered a 3/4" x 3” piece of the grass paper overlapping the bottom portion of the arch and lined up with the bottom edge of the cloud paper. I cut the pink roses paper 3 1/8” x 3” and adhered it to the bottom of the cardstock panel. For some stitched detail, I die-cut the pink polka dot paper with the ribbon die from the Ribbon & Lace Border Dies, cut it to 3” long and adhered it overlapping the grass paper and the pink roses paper. I then adhered the cardstock panel to the card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Paper Focused Wedded Bliss Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Ribbon & Lace Dies)

For the sentiment, I die-cut a label from the Sliding Window Dies from white cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment from the Wedded Bliss Stamps with silver embossing powder. I inked over the sentiment lightly with Spun Sugar Distress ink. I then die-cut the label twice from silver metallic cardstock and layered them beneath the sentiment piece on the card front.

To finish, I inked a piece of white cardstock with Kitsch Flamingo Distress ink and Twisted Citron Distress ink and die-cut leaves and flowers from the Wonderful Windows Dies. I adhered these to the arch and below the sentiment. I stamped the adorable newlyweds from the Wedded Bliss Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies.

I hope they made you smile and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

--------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Bobbi here sharing an all-occasion card featuring the fun designs of the Spring Fever paper pack. From dots to florals and stripes, this pack of 6″ X 6″ paper includes all the spring feels one needs. I created this card using 1″ circles of the fun patterns in the Spring Fever collection. This card also features the Tranquil Tulips stamp set and dies that’s new for the spring season, too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Paper Focused Tranquil Tulips Card by Bobbi Lemanski

To make this 5″ X 7″ card, I created the card front panel by adhering 1″ circles to the base of the panel, offsetting and overlapping approximately half of the circle below it. I adhered the rows, from the bottom to the center of the panel, finishing with a 1/2″ strip of white cardstock and an 1/8″ strip of pink cardstock layered on top. I also added another 1/2″ white strip near the top of the panel, too. I hand cut the bottom edge into scallops, following the curve of the circles, for added interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Paper Focused Tranquil Tulips Card by Bobbi Lemanski

I stamped the four Tranquil Tulips in shades of pink for the blossoms and greens for the leaves. I attached a bouquet of tulips over the patterns. Finally, I stamped the "hello" sentiment from the Spring Bouquet set in black, right to the left of the tulips.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Dies
Wedded Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Bouquet Stamps
Spring Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tranquil Tulips Stamps
Tranquil Tulips Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tranquil Tulips Dies
Tranquil Tulips Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonderful Windows Dies
Wonderful Windows Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment