Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Garden Critters Cards with Isha and Lien

Hello everyone! Isha here today with a fun baby card featuring the Garden Critters stamp and dies. These cute critters are so much fun for a baby card and it was so easy to incorporate other products from the previous releases.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Baby Elephants, Seasonal Trees, Slimline Dies)

I started by creating the back panel of the box by sponging some clouds using kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink through a cloud stencil. Flick pink and white inks. Next, I die-cut the grass using the Slimline Nature Border dies. Adhere to the inside layer panels of the box. Next, I stamped the images, color and die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Rest of the images - Garden Critters stamp and dies
Tree and the Log - Seasonal Trees stamp and dies
Elephant and the sentiment - Baby Elephants stamps and dies
Mushrooms - Fall Friends stamp and dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Baby Elephants, Seasonal Trees, Slimline Dies)

Adhere the images to the box. Stamp the sentiment. I adhered the bees using a stripe of acetate for the feeling of them floating.

Thanks for dropping by and have a nice day!

-------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Lien here, with my favorite card I made for the spring release! You've seen plenty of clean and simple cards from me that feature a lot of white space, but I also love a dark background with some bright pops of color on there. I started out by stamping a ton of images from the adorable Garden Critters stamp set in alcohol marker-friendly ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Card by Lien Leysen

I colored them in with my Ohuhu markers and then put the paper back in my Misti to stamp all the images one more time with Versafine Onyx Black ink. This is black pigment ink and because it dries quite slowly it's perfect to add clear gloss embossing powder to it. 

I die-cut all the images with the Coordinating dies and I also die-cut some tiny flowers and leaves that are included in the Wonderful Windows die set. They'll be perfect to fill in some small gaps in my design later on. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Critters Card by Lien Leysen

I cut a piece of dark green cardstock to A2 size and glued it onto my white card base. Now I didn't have enough images to fill up the entire card, so I wanted to fill in a smaller rectangle in the center of it. To do this, I temporarily adhered a basic rectangle die to be my guide, this way I don't have to erase any pencil lines once I'm done. 

I propped all my critters up on some foam tape and filled up any gaps with the white flowers and lime green leaves. To finish this card, I white heat embossed a sentiment on light green cardstock and cut it out with a small oval die. I added that to my card, making sure to not go outside the frame I'd created with my critters. I hope you like it!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonderful Windows Dies
Wonderful Windows Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Isha and Lien - These are both delightful. I love elephants, so your card really drew me in, Isha. Great work, both of you!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete