Thursday, March 16, 2023

Clucky Chickens Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello Friends, Waleska here with you! The most recent release is full of cute stamps but the one I am featuring today in my card is one of my favorites, the Clucky Chicken Stamp Set, it is so much fun!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Waleska Galindo

This card is kind of clean and simple I had to stop myself when adding all this chicks.  I started creating the front panel of my card, I cut a white 3 1/4 panel and cut two stripes from the red and white gingham paper from Joyful Holiday Cardstock and adhere it to a white card base.  I then cut a circle and used a cloud and a grass stencil to create the little scene, I used Oxide inks Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover for the grass. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Waleska Galindo

I stamped all the cute chicks, chickens and hen house, color and cut them with their coordinating dies and started assembling the scene.

To finish my card I stamped one of the funny sentiments on this set with Versafine Nocturne Ink. So cute and ready to make someone smile! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

-------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Marine here! I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with this super cute and busy interactive scene showcasing the most adorable hens and chicks from Clucky Chickens. The moment I saw this stamp set I knew that I wanted to make a Magic Picture Changer card to make one of the eggs crack open and make a sweet little chick appear inside the chicken coop.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies, Happy Harvest)

I started off with the background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and did some stenciling to create a farm landscape. At the bottom of the panel, I created a muddy/sandy section using antique linen + vintage photo oxide inks. And on the top section, I used a cloud stencil from my stash along with tumbled glass + salty ocean oxide inks to create a lovely cloudy sky. Next I cut another 5,5 x 4,25 inches bristol panel, I cut a grass border out of it using a die from Picket Fence Border Dies, and I colored that border using shabby shutters + mowed lawn oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies, Happy Harvest)

Once my landscape elements were done, I centered and stamped my "Welcome to the world little one" greeting from Inside Greetings Congrats on top of the panel, and then I created the whole interactive mechanism. Please check the video down below to watch the process from start to finish.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies, Happy Harvest)

Next I stamped a bunch of images that I picked from different sets:
most of the images from Clucky Chickens
the grass from Garden Critters
the sunflowers from Happy Harvest
the fence from Barnyard Buddies
the small scalloped details from Spring Scenes + Country Scenes to create birds

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies, Happy Harvest)

As always I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers + Graph'it Brush markers. And once all the images were done, I attached them on my panel using 1mm + 2mm foam squares mostly, as well as 3mm glue dots and liquid glue at some places. And finally I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Clucky Chickens Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies, Happy Harvest)

And that's it! Super cute and fun, I love those tiny chicks, they're just so adorable! And I love how Sunny Studio stamp sets can be combined to create little scenes! Well, I hope that you like this new card, don't forget to check the process video for more details! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Clucky Chickens Stamps
Clucky Chickens Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Clucky Chickens Dies
Clucky Chickens Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These are both fantastic. I love the colors in the top card and the picture changer in the bottom that reveals the chick - SO CUTE!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete