Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Panda Party Cards with Isha and Lien

Hello everyone! Isha here today with a slimline rainbow color card featuring the Panda Party stamps and coordinating dies. There are so many playful panda images on this stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

To start. I sponged some distress oxide inks in rainbow colors to create the background. I then added more ink through a brick stencil for added texture. Flick water and white paint.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

Stamp the sentiment from the Big Bold Greetings stamp set. Stamp the pandas, birthday caps, muffin from the Panda Party stamp set, die-cut using the coordinating dies. Color the images using copic markers. Adhere to the layer to create a scene. Adhere this panel to a white card base.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Lien here, with a very bright and happy birthday card. I really love the cute little pandas from the Pandy Party stamp set. Pandas are just amazing critter images to have in your stash, they're adorable, they're really easy to color and because the coloring is very muted, you can go absolutely wild for your background and pull in all the colors your crafty heart desires!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Lien Leysen (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

I stamped three of these party bears + the banner with alcohol marker friendly ink and colored them in with my Ohuhu markers. Once they were colored, I put the paper back in my Misti and stamped them all again with Versafine Onyx Black ink so I could add clear gloss embossing powder for a nice shiny outline. I cut them out with the coordinating dies and set them aside to work on my background. 

For the background, I die cut one of the ovals from the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 die set from watercolor cardstock. I masked off a portion at the bottom and added color to the rest with Distress spray stains. You can also do some ink smooshing here and intensify the color around the edges with ink blending!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Lien Leysen (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

I covered my A2 card with a piece of light blue cardstock and added the oval on top with foam tape. I love dimension, so I also added some foam tape to the back of the stamped images. A really easy card, but with all that color, it definitely packs a punch!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment