Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Slimline Ribbon & Lace Die Focused Cards with Lien and Isha

Hi crafty friends! It's Lien here, with a simple card using the beautiful Hayley Alphabet dies to create a custom sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Card by Lien Leysen (featuring Hayley Alphabet Dies)

I really love these adorable puppies from the mini Puppy Love stamp set, perfect for a cute card to let someone know you're thinking of them. I stamped both of the puppies and three hearts with alcohol marker friendly ink and colored them in with my Ohuhu markers. Once they were colored, I put the paper back in my Misti and stamped them all again with Versafine Onyx Black ink so I could add clear gloss embossing powder for a nice shiny outline. I cut them out with the coordinating dies and set them aside to work on my background. 

I always like to keep things simple, so for a quick background I used this fun and bright paper from the Spring Fever paper pack. I trimmed it down slightly smaller than an A2 card, so I could leave a nice margin all the way around. I propped it up on a piece of cardboard for some sturdy dimension. To ground the puppies a bit better on this patterned paper, I cut one of the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 dies from vellum. I adhered it down in the bottom right corner, slightly hanging off the edges, trimming off the excess with my scissors. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Card by Lien Leysen (featuring Hayley Alphabet Dies)

To create a simple custom sentiment I used both the Uppercase Hayley Alphabet and the Lowercase Hayley Alphabet die sets. Before diecutting any letters, I covered the back of a scrap of pink cardstock with foam tape. Leave the backing on, the dies will easily cut through the cardstock and the foam tape creating your very own puffy alphabet stickers. I arranged the sentiment slightly below the puppies and finished it off with some hearts.

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha here with an elegant birthday card featuring the Slimline Ribbon and Lace dies. Also, simply by combining various dies, we can get different kinds of cuts and I love to stretch my supplies like this.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Die Focused Birthday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Spring Greenery)

I started by adding tape to two of the dies so to die-cut the delicate lace format from white cardstock. Adhere these die-cuts onto off-white card base. I adhered the center cuts to the edges of the card. Adhere this piece to a white cardbase.

Stamp the sentiment from the Big Bold Greetings stamp onto white card using versamark ink. Sprinkle WOW! Gold Pearl embossing powder, heat set. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Die-cut 3 more times using a coral card, stack them behind the sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ribbon & Lace Die Focused Birthday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Spring Greenery)

I love the monochromatic look of this card with a touch of color peeking from behind the sentiment.Die-cut the leaves from the Spring Greenery dies. Adhere to the card behind the sentiment. To finish, I added some gold fever confetti by Studio Katia.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Stamps
Puppy Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Dies
Puppy Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: