Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Big Bold Greetings Cards with Isha and Lien

Hello everyone, Isha here with you! Today I have a CAS floral card featuring the Big Bold Greetings stamp and coordinating dies. These sentiments are really lovely with beautiful fonts and size.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Tranquil Tulips, Fancy Frame Dies)

I started by sponging squeezed lemonade distress ink to a white panel. Flick some water and white paint. I then stamped the tulips and leaves from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set, it has got layering stamps for beautiful results. Die-cut using the coordinating dies

Adhere the inside of the Fancy Frame Rectangle to the white panel. Adhere this panel to a pink card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Tranquil Tulips, Fancy Frame Dies)

Adhere the images. Stamp the word "Happy Birthday" from the Big Bold Greetings stamp set using Versamark ink, sprinkle WOW! oiled slate embossing powder. Heat set and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Die-cut the word using dark pink card, stack this behind the embossed sentiment slightly offset.

Adhere to the card. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Lien here, back with a very clean and simple card that makes your sentiments the star of the show. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Lien Leysen

I'm using the 
Big Bold Greetings stamp set today and I started out by stamping my main Happy Birthday sentiment. I wanted to make it bright so I thought I'd do some ombre stamping with it. This is a very easy way to step up your large sentiment stamps if you have a Misti or another stamping tool. 

It's important to start inking with your lightest shade because you want to avoid cleaning your stamp as much as possible for the best result. I started with orange, inking up the top third of my stamp and dabbing away the harsh edge with a cloth before stamping it down onto my white cardstock. I then added some pink ink in the center and repeated the process a third time with purple. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bold Greetings Birthday Card by Lien Leysen

I cut it out with the Coordinating dies, also cutting out additional white layers and one layer of black cardstock. I'll stack the white layers behind the stamped sentiment and add those slightly offset on top of the black to add an additional shadow. 

For my background I used the Cheers stamp from the same Big Bold Greetings stamp set and stamped it repeatedly, diagonally across my background. I trimmed it down to leave a nice white border and propped it up on a piece of cardboard for sturdy dimension. I added the die cut sentiment on top and finished it up with a handful of Iridescent Jewels.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tranquil Tulips Stamps
Tranquil Tulips Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tranquil Tulips Dies
Tranquil Tulips Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment