Friday, March 3, 2023

Panda Party Cards with Tina and Vanessa

Hello crafty friends, Tina here with a festive card featuring the adorable Panda Party stamp and die set. With all their fun accessories, these cuties are ready to have a great time!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Happy Anniversary Card by Tina (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Frilly Frame Dies, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

First, I stamped and die-cut all my images from this set and colored them with my Copic markers, adding extra details with a white gel pen. I followed the color scheme from a Spring Fever plaid paper.  Next, I cut a circle frame from this sheet using the largest die of the Scalloped Circle Mats 3 and a smaller circle from an Infinity set.

My card panel was cut from Neenah Solar White paper using the Frilly Frame Eyelet Lace die. Next, I dry embossed this panel with a bamboo folder from my stash. The Panda Party stamp set has lots of words you can mix and match to create a custom sentiment. I stamped the ‘Happy annibearsary’ onto a small white banner with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Happy Anniversary Card by Tina (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Frilly Frame Dies, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

To assemble the card, I adhered the white embossed panel to a pink card base. Next, I mounted the circular frame with foam tape to add dimension. The little pink rectangle for my bears to stand on was cut with one of the Ribbon And Lace Border dies.

I continued building the scene with the two banners and the sweet bears, making sure they all had party hats to celebrate! Lastly, I adhered the sentiment banner under the circle frame and added a few Pastel Mix Jewels for that extra bling! After considering white pompoms for the hats, I discovered that the smallest of the White Jewels were a perfect match.

I hope you will create a fun party card with this sweet set too! Thank you for visiting the blog and happy crafting!

----------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fun explosion card using the cute Panda Party set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

I created the box with the WRMK Explosion Card Punch Board. On top of the yellow background, I applied Distress Oxide inks with an ink blending tool and a circle stencil. Then I added white strips of cardstock to the bottom of the box. Now I stamped the images, colored everything with Copics, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies, and adhered them to the box.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

Onto the tray, I stamped the sentiment from Big Bold Greetings and added the same circles. Finally, I used a white gel pen to highlight the images, sentiment, and the circles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Panda Party Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

You will find a video on my instagram account to see the card in action. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love both of these. Love the colors of Tina's card and the genius of the explosion card from Vanessa!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete