Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Winter Wreaths Cards with Marie and Alma

Hello Crafty Friends! Marie here back to share another festive Holiday card featuring the gorgeous recently released Winter Wreaths Stamp Set. I absolutely adore this set for creating quick and easy beautiful wreaths that you can layer up and decorate on its own or pair it with other stamps like I did for today's card! It is perfect if you have to mass produce cards! Alongside my wreath, I also used the Lazy Christmas Stamps which features the cutest Christmas sloths ever

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Marie Marco (featuring Penguin Party, Lazy Christmas, Fancy Frame Dies)

To create this card, I first started by die cutting 2 white scalloped panels from Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock. Next, I die cut  an A2 sized snowflakes pattern paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 paper Pack and a smaller size solid red gingham pattern paper from the new Joyful Holiday paper. I also cut a white scalloped frame for my smaller rectangle using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies

For my wreath, I used Distress Ink in the color Mowed Lawn to stamp my image on to Neenah solar white 110 lb cardstock paper. In my experience, using a thicker paper is better when stamping with distress inks rather than a smooth cardstock because it absorbs better and creates a sharper image. I love that the Winter Wreaths layering stamps have tiny reference numbers with letters that indicate the order in which to layer the stamps so you don't get confused. For my Pine cones, I first stamped my base layer in  Antique Linen Distress Ink then stamped my next layer using Vintage Paper Distress Ink. For my holly leaves I used bright green watercolor on my big leaves and an Olive green Ink for my smaller leaves. For the Bow, I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink as my base, then I used Saltwater Taffy distress oxide as my 2nd Stamp layer and for the 3rd stamp layer, I used Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink. I cut out my wreath using the Winter Wreaths Die Set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Marie Marco (featuring Penguin Party, Lazy Christmas, Fancy Frame Dies)

For my sloth image and candy cane images which comes from the Penguin Party stamp set. I colored everything using Derwent Inktense Water Soluble pencils. I cut all my colored images using the Lazy Christmas Dies and the Penguin Party Dies for my candy cane images. I arranged all my images and glued everything using Bearly art Precision Craft Glue and Foam squares. I also added a touch of glitz using Sunny Studio Embellishments in the Bright Jewels Mix for my aqua jewels and the Ruby Red Jewels.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Marie Marco (featuring Penguin Party, Lazy Christmas, Fancy Frame Dies)

For the inside of my card, I used the Lazy Christmas Sloth image and Sentiment to carry over my Holiday theme. And that finishes off my card inspiration for today! I really enjoyed creating this card, and I love how it came together! Thank You so much for joining me today and I hope I've been able to inspire you to get started on Holiday Card Making for before you know it, it will be upon us again!  

-----------------------------------------------

Hi dear ones, Alma here with you. Today I want to show you a card with the beautiful Winter Wreaths Stamps

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Alma Störk (featuring Santa Clause Lane)


First of all I stamped the wreath with a stamping tool in 3 colors (Distress Oxide Inks Mowed Lawn, Pine needles and Ground Espresso). After that I colored the sweet Santa from the 
Santa Claus Lane Stamps and the supplies from the set. I colored the images with Copics. I love the result of the no line technique so much!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Alma Störk (featuring Santa Clause Lane)

Then I cut a rectangular card and add a embossed texture with the Moroccan Circles Embossing
Finally I stamped the text of the Santa Claus Lane Stamps and I glued all together!

I can´t wait for Christmas!!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Dies
Lazy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Stamps
Penguin Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Dies
Penguin Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Dies
Winter Wreaths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment