Thursday, October 6, 2022

Autumn Tree Die Focused Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello Friends, Waleska here with you. I'm back today for more Sunny Studio Stamps inspiration from their most recent release! Today's card features the beautiful Autumn Tree dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Fall Friends, Fancy Frame Dies)

For my card today I started with the focal point which is the Autumn Tree die, I die cut the tree with kraft cardstock, I added some shading with Oxide Ink Vintage photo. When you add a little of ink to the edges of your die cut images you create dimension and a better look. I die cut a bunch of leaves and color them with copic markers. I then adhere all the colorful leaves to the tree. I decided to use the cute fox from the Fall Friends Stamps at the bottom of my card and color them I used copic markers YR18 YR09 YR04.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Fall Friends, Fancy Frame Dies)

I finally used a teal colored cardstock for the background on my card, the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies and the Critter Country paper to match the colors of the leaves.

I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for visiting!

--------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Marine here with you today! I'm thrilled to be back with this new edge to edge or infinity shaker card showcasing the gorgeous Autumn Tree die, and some Squirrel Friends that I turned into skunks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Squirrel Friends, Scalloped Circle Mat Dies)

I started off by stamping a few images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink: some apples and the bucket from Fall Friends, as well as three cute Squirrel Friends. I also cut some Autumn Tree pieces: the tree trunk out of kraft cardstock, and some apples & leaves out of the same paper I stamped my images on. And I colored all those elements using my alcohol markers, starting with the squirrels that I colored in black & white to turn them into skunks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Squirrel Friends, Scalloped Circle Mat Dies)

Next I created the foliage. I cut a Scalloped Circle Mat 1 out of a Critter Country pattern paper, and added some texture: mowed lawn & rustic wilderness distress inks on the edges, splatters of rustic wilderness distress ink mixed with water, and splatters of copic opaque white ink mixed with water.

I cut a 5,5" x 4,25" bristol panel, and used stencils to create the background of my cute little scene. A hill stencil along with mowed lawn & rustic wilderness distress inks to create a hill border at the bottom, and a cloud stencil along with tumbled glass & salty ocean distress inks to create a simple sky on the upper part. I also cut a grass border using a die from the Picket Fence Border die set and colored it using the same inks as the hill border.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Squirrel Friends, Scalloped Circle Mat Dies)

Next I created the shaker, and I invite you to watch the process video (linked down below) to see exactly how it was done, it's always easier to understand with images ^^ And once my shaker panel was done, I assembled everything on top of it. I white heat embossed the "So happy we're friends" sentiment from Fall Friends on the grass border, and attached that border at the bottom of the panel, directly on the plastic, using double sided tape. And next I built the tree, with the foliage, the tree trunk, and the apples & leaves, and added the skunks at the bottom of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Squirrel Friends, Scalloped Circle Mat Dies)

And that's it! I love this beautiful bright apple tree, and those skunks are super cute! Again, feel welcome to check the video for more details and information about this shaker card. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment